When setting up a new account you must visit your local branch office. You will need a picture ID, social security number, meter number and/or 911 address of property.
1. Account Establishment Fee $15.00
2. Service Transfer Fee $15.00
3. Returned Check Fee $30.00
4. Reconnection Fee Until 8pm:
First time $40.00
Second time $100.00
Third time Must wait until next business day plus $100.00 fee.
NO reconnects after 8pm
5. Power interruption found to be the customer's problem $50.00
6. Any same day connections, $50.00. Request must be made before 2 PM.
7. Meter Test Deposits $20.00
8. Late Payment Fee* $15.00 minimum or 10%, the greater of
*The late payment fee will be applied if the payment has not been received within approximately two (2) working days before the next meter reading date.
A Credit Check on all new customers. There are three (3) different deposits on new customers and additional accounts:
Type Total Amount Deposit Acc't Est. Fee Membership
Maximum $300.00 $280.00 $15.00 $5.00
Medium $105.00 $85.00 $15.00 $5.00
Minimum $55.00 $35.00 $15.00 $5.00
If a member has been disconnected for non-payment and has been removed from the system. Upon re-establishing electrical service the Maximum Deposit of $300.00 will be required.
Commercial Accounts: A membership fee of $5.00 and account establishment fee of $15.00. Deposits will be determined on an individual basis.